We are in-network providers for Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO health insurance plans. We are out-of-network for BCBS Blue Choice and Blue Advantage plans. Services may be covered in full or in part by your insurance. Other insurance companies may provide some reimbursement to you if they offer out-of-network provider coverage.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is my responsibility (copay or co-insurance amount) per session?
Electronic payment via Zelle is preferred. Please contact our office for Zelle payment info.
You may also pay via credit card through our client portal.
Good Faith Estimate
Effective January 2022, if you are paying for services out of pocket, you have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” of how much your healthcare services will cost.
- Estimates will be furnished upon request when scheduling an appointment. You can ask your provider to provide this in writing at any time prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Estimates are for your information only, and do not imply any commitment or agreement to pay for an unknown length of treatment.
- Estimates do not include any unknown or unexpected costs that may arise or be requested during treatment, such as more frequent or longer appointments. You may be charged more if these special circumstances occur.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you have a right to dispute the bill.
For questions or more information about Good Faith Estimates, visit https://www.cms.gov/nosurprises/consumers or call 1-800-985-3059.